Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a style of traditional chinese medicine based on more than 2,500 years of Chinese medical practice that includes various forms of herbal medicine, acupuncture, massage (tui na), exercise (qigong), and dietary therapy.
Our special guests are Andy Taylor, L.Ac., MSTOM, Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) USA, Master’s in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Traditional Chinese Doctor and Hsin I Hsieh (Victoria) Feng Shui practitioner. They will introduce us in the world of this culture.
After five years in Taiwan studying language, tea and osteopathy, Andy has since settled into private practice in Bali, Indonesia. There he specializes in the treatment of orthopedic disorders and internal diseases using acupuncture, osteopathy, and Chinese herbal medicine.
The daily courses are:
1. An introduction:The 8 branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine
2. The 14 Meridians:Acupuncture and the flow of Qi
3. Food:Herbs as Medicine in Chinese Gastronomy and the nature of food
4. Chinese Medicine Selfcare: techniques for the layperson -Qigong and Massage
5. Feng shui
6. The way of tea
7. Ni hao! An introduction to Mandarin and Chinese characters
The daily Qigong practice, morning and evening, will be conducted by Master Farid Alipour.
The individual evaluation of the participants according to TCM and Chinese elements and signs is included.
Cooking classes will be held every day.
Tea ceremonies will be also available.