Terms and Conditions
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Integrative Life a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 50% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Integrative Life on the day of arrival of the retreat. Some retreats require full payment of balance before arrival and in such case your reservation will include details on the timings of the balance payment. Payment can be made via the web site, our credit card processing third party provider is Braintree, your card details are processed securely using this platform. We do not store or have access to your credit card information on our servers.
4. If payment of the balance is not received by Integrative Life on arrival date or by the time specified on your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit made.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2. When the full payment of the retreat has been made at the time of booking or before arrival and the booking is cancelled the following fees, minus deposit, apply: Cancellation 30 days or less before due arrival date, 0% refund Cancellation 31 – 60 days before arrival date, 50% refund Cancellation more than 61 days you will receive 100% refund minus your deposit.
6. In case of cancellations by Integrative Life due to situations beyond our control, we reserve the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Integrative Life is not held liable for flight costs, transfers unless these are included with your booking, excursions during your stay or sightseeing. Integrative Life reserves the right to adjust the itinerary proposed for all of it’s programs as it sees necessary to deliver the best possible experience it can.
8. Integrative Life reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Akasha Healing Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all Integrative Life fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Integrative Life reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Akasha Healing Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Integrative Life retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. Integrative Life accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Integrative Life can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Integrative Life reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Integrative Life The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Integrative Life is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
20. Integrative Life cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will notify the duty manager as soon as possible. All efforts are made by Integrative Life to rectify any issues within our centre.
22. Integrative Life shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. Integrative Life accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or traveling to and from Integrative Life.
24. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Romanian Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Romanian courts in all matters regarding them.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
– systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
– make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
– use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site. use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
– circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
– engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
– make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
– engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
– interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
– attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
– sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
– use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
– use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
– decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
– attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
– harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
– delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
– upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
– upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
– except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
– disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site. – use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations. [other]
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
If you access the Site from the European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in the United States, then through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to the United States, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States.
[Further, we do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably practical.]
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Grivitei Street, No 45, Bucharest, Romania
+(40) 724 588 935